Re-open in June!
Welcome back inside the Truro Library!
To ensure everyone’s safety, some things will be different, and some things may change as we adjust to our “new normal.”
What to expect:
- No appointment required.
- Contactless in-lobby service will continue to be available.
- Limited public computer use.
- Building occupancy will be limited. Please try to limit visits to 30 minutes or less.
- Masks must be worn by every person over the age of two, regardless of vaccination status.
- We encourage social distancing.
- “New” adult mystery and sci-fi fiction has been relocated to our reading table to encourage social distancing.
- Browsing the children’s, teen, adult fiction, large print sections.
- Get help from our staff.
- Pick up items that have been ordered.
- Return library items (in book drop, please).
- Get a library card.
- Rest rooms (please limit occupancy to two people).
Services not offered at this time:
- Study rooms and meeting rooms.
- In-person, indoor programs and events.
- Acceptance of book donations.
- Toys and crafting supplies in the Children’s Room.
- Access to lower level.
- Access to Books Down Under bookstore.