Keeping library materials past their due date will result in an overdue fine.
- Text materials, including books, audio recordings, and back issues of periodicals: $0.10 per day.
- Video materials: $1.00 per day.
- Fines are not charged for the first day overdue, or for any day the lending library is closed.
- You can renew materials online (with your PIN), or by calling the Library (508-487-1125).
- Material that has someone waiting for it cannot be renewed.
- Materials may not be renewed more than three times.