|Indieflix has migrated to Libby. You will still need to have a log-in for IndieFlix; if you don't have one yet you can create one from the login window once you select a film. *** IndieFlix offers over 8000 independent films! You’ll find short to full-length features, as well as classic TV (think, Dragnet, or, The Beverly Hillbillies) and classic film (Nosferatu, Plan 9 from Outer Space, or Dressed to Kill).
- Install the Libby app from the app store on your Android or iOS device. Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
- In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card. From the library home screen, scroll down and tap the EXTRAS header to see a list of providers.
- Select a provider (Indieflix, Qello Concerts, or Great Courses Library Edition). Click "Open" and you'll be taken out of Libby to the provider.
- Select "Get a 7-Day Pass" and follow the prompts to open the provider's site, where you can start using their service. You can return to the provider's site during your access period from your Libby Shelf. If you are watching from a browser, you will be required to log in when you select a movie; you will remain logged in until you remove your library card from Libby.
- To access IndieFlix through your Roku, AppleTV, or Android device, first set up an account from the Indieflix log-in page. Use the same email address you use for your CLAMS account. You may be required to activate your device through browser.
|The popular Kanopy film streaming service is now available for free at Truro Public Library! Kanopy offers more than 30,000 films, documentaries, hard-to-find titles, film festival favorites and classic films. Kanopy offers collections from Kino Lorber, Music Box Films, Samuel Goldwyn, The Orchard, The Great Courses, PBS and thousand of independent filmmakers.
- Library card holders can access Kanopy and sign up to start streaming films instantly through Kanopy's Truro Library-connected website.
- Find the "Sign Up" link in the top right corner of the webpage.
- Provide your library card number and your pin number to sign up for the service from our connected website. From there you will create a Kanopy account with your name, email, and create a password.
- After your account is created you just log in with your email and password.
- Films can be streamed from any computer, television, mobile device or platform by downloading the Kanopy app for IOS, Android, Apple TV, Chromecast or Roku.
- Each patron can watch 50 titles per month.