COVID-19: LIBRARY BEGINS CURBSIDE SERVICE
As of June 1:
We are very happy to report that we will be able to start “curbside” pickup of materials on Wednesday, June 3. A few organizational details will evolve as we figure out what works best for our patrons, but in the main, you request/reserve materials and we check it out to you and bring the materials straight out to your car. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508-487-1125 to get started.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday: 10 AM –2 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday: 2 PM–6 PM
- Curbside pick-up will be “contact-less.” You order your selections (we will help you “browse”; and also check out our “Great Reads” pages for library book lists as well as book review websites), and anything we have in-house will be gathered up for you. When we know you are coming, we will check out your items and bring them to you in a bag or box. Staff will be wearing masks and gloves!
- All materials will be held in “quarantine” for 72 hours after we retrieve them. We will surface-clean the materials before they are returned to circulation. Again, staff will be wearing masks and gloves!
- Please let us know your questions!
—-We are looking forward to holding the below hours again as soon as we can!—————-
- Tuesday: 9:30 AM to 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 AM to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 AM to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday & Monday: Closed
The Truro Library is usually closed on the following holidays:
- January 1 New Year’s Day (Wednesday in 2020)
- July 4 Independence Day (Saturday in 2020)
- November 11 Veteran’s Day (Monday in 2019; already closed)
- varies Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 28 in 2019)
- December 25 Christmas Day (Wednesday in 2019)
In addition, we close at 1:00 pm on Thanksgiving eve, and at noon on Christmas Eve (December 24) and on New Year’s Eve (December 31)