Curbside Starting June 3rd!
We are very happy to report that we will be able to start “curbside” pickup of in-house materials on Wednesday, June 3. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 508-487-1125 to get started.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, & Saturday: 10 AM –2 PM
- Tuesday & Thursday: 2 PM–6 PM
Truro Curbside Service—How it works
- Request materials through clamsnet.org, by calling us at 508-487-1125 or by emailing us at
email@example.com. When materials are ready, we will contact you to arrange a pick-up time.
- Curbside pick-up will be “contact-less.” Your materials will be in a bag marked with the first three letters of your last name and the last four digits of your phone number. Staff will follow all town safety protocols.
- All materials will be held in “quarantine” for 72 hours after we retrieve them. We will then surface-clean the materials before they are returned to circulation.
Please keep in mind the resources available to you from our website:
- Read the Cape Cod Times
- Stream films and television to your computer with Kanopy and IndieFlix
- Download “Libby” app from the app store to check out e-books and e-audiobooks
- Read magazines through Overdrive or Flipster
- Learn new skills with tutorials on Lynda.com
- Research using hundreds of databases at once or singularly with Gale Database Collection
And finally, please consider renewing your Friends of the Truro Library membership or joining the group for the first time. The quarantine and its attendant costs have made the Library even more dependent on our Friends’ group, and we want to maintain our service levels as much as possible.