Watercolor Art Classes with Miriam Dretler
July 12 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Wednesdays, July 12, 19, 26 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
The lessons will include:
- Working with washes in watercolor. Wet paint dry paint on wet or dry paper and discovering watercolor.
- Discovering your unique voice with color and mixing colors with watercolor paint on paper.
- Being outside (weather permitting) and painting the mood, shapes of landscapes color, and atmosphere.
- Painting with fruits, flowers, and bottles. No pressure just having fun.
- Painting and remembering looking through a window and using our imaginations, maybe your bedroom window, or your grandmother’s window. What do remember? What do you see?
For ages 5 – 16 years. Space is limited. Please call the library to sign up, 508.487.1125