Summer Reading 2020!
Beginning now and ending on August 31, 2020!
For every hour read, you will get a raffle ticket entry for the chance to win prizes. This year, summer reading prizes will be gift certificates to great local businesses that need our help now more than ever.
HOW TO GET READING LOGS, STICKER SHEETS, AND BOOK BINGO (3 WAYS)
1. Download a reading log or sticker sheet, plus Book BINGO, from these links:
2. Get your packet on June 30 from 10:00 a.m. to noon at Food For Kids meal pick-up (at the Truro Community Center), or from 2:00-6:00 p.m. at Curbside Service at the Library.
3. Call 508-487-1125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time for curbside pickup.
USING THE READING LOGS OR STICKER SHEETS
- For the Sticker Log, each circle on the sticker log equals 30 minutes of reading. Color the circle or use a sticker to mark the time you have read.
- For the Reading Log, write down the titles of the books you are reading and note how long you read each time.
- To enter your raffle tickets, contact us by calling 508-487-1125 or email email@example.com and we will enter your raffle tickets for you. Or you can also receive raffle ticket entries using Beanstack (see below).
Beginning on July 6th, the library will launch a new online site with Beanstack. Using this website, you will be able to track your hours read and also try to complete fun challenges. In addition, you could use the platform to write your own book reviews! All of these will count towards raffle entries. After July 6th, you can find us at https://trurolibrary.
The winners will be informed by telephone or email on September 1, 2020.