- This event has passed.
Tyke/PreK Creative Movement
June 14 @ 11:00 am - 11:45 am
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, repeating until May 24, 2021
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, repeating until June 14, 2021
**Town of Truro COVID-19 protocols in place. Please practice social distancing and wear face coverings.** Event is outdoors.
Join Daniela Schwartzman and a small group of children and families for songs, movement, and body awareness exercises that promote coordination, flexibility and emotional balance This class was developed for parents and their children, ages 2 to 5 years old.
- Help your child to develop body awareness, coordination and flexibility, having
fun with the important adults in their lives.
- Parents and children feel happier, more emotionally balanced, and connected.
- Movement and songs, and having fun together with others enhances bonding.
- Children learn turn taking, patience, social emotional learning through stories.
- Enjoy playing with virtual friends on rainy days, using a Zoom link.
Registration is required to receive location & info by calling (508) 240-3310.
For more details call CCCP or visit our Facebook Page & website capecodchildrensplace.com
Bring a family blanket to sit on and weather-appropriate clothing for outside.
This programming is funded by a SAFE Child Communities grant through the Children’s Trust and a Coordinated Family and Community Engagement (CFCE) grant from the MA Dept. of Early Education and Care, administered by the Cape Cod Children’s Place.