How to Check Out Items
- Books, audio recordings, back issues of periodicals, puzzles, and other items may be borrowed for a two-week period.
- Videos (VHS and DVD) may be borrowed for a calendar week.
- Reference materials and current issues of periodicals are non-circulating. Previous issues of periodicals may be checked out for a two-week period.
- Museum Pass terms are specific to the institution.
- Materials may be returned to any CLAMS member library.
How to Renew Items
You may renew library material up to three times:
- Call the Library during working hours to renew items (508-487-1125). Some items may not be renewable if other patrons are requesting them.
- Renew items online: 1. Log into your CLAMS account; 2. Select the check box to the left of the title; 3. Choose “Renew Marked” (above your checked out items). You can also select the “Renew All” button above your checked-out items. Some items may not be renewable if other patrons are requesting them. If so, please call the library as we may be able to help.
How to Return Items
CLAMS is a cooperative system, so you can return your items to any CLAMS library. Please return Inter-Library loan materials to the CLAM library of origin. Marked, more vulnerable items should be brought inside rather than dropped in a dropbox.
Please return items from a library system outside of CLAMS to that library system.